Thursday, April 16, 2009

Teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Whats the best way to whiten my teeth???


What type of products should I buy,


Is getting it done professionally the best way?


Is there anything like home remedies or something I can use?


HELP

Teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
forsure. the over the counter stuff can be extreemly expensive, so there is something at home you can use! get a small tupperware and mix baking soda and a little bit of water untill its about the consistancy of your toothpaste and brush throughly with that. It tastes really bad but is very inexpensive and effective! You can look at my teeth if you want... http://www.myspace.com/lindsey_goes_rawr





it was my little secret but i hope it helps you out!
Reply:Rinse with peroxide 1x per day before brushing. White teeth %26amp; fresh breath.



software reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment